ONLINE ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR B.Ed. / M.Ed. / B.P.Ed. / M.P.Ed. / YCMOU Courses
|01||F.Y. B.Ed.||As Per CET Cell Schedule|
|05||S.Y. B.Ed.||27/07/2020 to 31-08-2020|
|09||YCMOU Courses||As per University Schedule|
ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1) Candidates should adhere to the rules and regulations of the CET Cell
(Website : https://info.mahacet.org/mahacet/ ), DHE Pune and college for the smooth conduct of admission (2020-2021).
2) Applications with incorrect / wrong information will not be considered in the process of admission.
3) Candidate must provide at least one valid WhatsApp mobile number and e-mail ID for creation of user ID as a direct contact made with college office.
4) Fill in all the details in admission form carefully along with Valid Aadhar Card details.
5) Submit the application form by clicking the "Submit Application" button.
6) At the end, after submitting the application form, candidates will not be able to change any information in it. If he/she wants to change any information before the dead line, then he/she has to contact with faculty councillors to change the information by providing original documents through email or WhatsApp that the councillors will suggest.
7) Initiate admission process and complete the fee payment process by choosing Pay online option.
8) Download and print a copy of filled application form along with fee challan / receipt.
9) After successful online payment of fees, your admission will be provisionally confirmed.
10) Submit a hard copy an online admission form and receipt of fee paid along with the following necessary documents at college counter for final confirmation of admission when the college demands. If the candidate do not to submit required original documents within stipulated time then his/her admission will get cancelled.
Click Here To Admission Form Link
(Read Instruction Carefully.)
1) Click on Fee 'Payment Button'
2) Use your Login Id and Password carefully.
3) Check your Name and other Information carefully.
4) Pay the amount.
5) After payment transaction is successfully completed, share the name and transaction ID or scan copy of receipt on email email@example.com
6) Help : For UserID & Password Contact : 9764431965
7) Help : Contact College : 0257-2234187
8) Your admission / registration cannot be completed without payment.
I declare that, I am paying this fees with full awareness about the rules of admission and course which I have applied for admission during this year.
Fee Payment Gateway
Click Here To Fee Payment